New Bupa store strengthens multi-cultural links
Bupa has strengthened its ties with the local community in Melbourne’s west, with in-store language support for Vietnamese and Hindi speakers at a new store in Sunshine.
The store opened with a lion dance performance and an appearance from the God of Fortune marking the special occasion.
A launch opening occurred on 2 June, with extended trading hours and activities including a balloon artist and the Tooth Fairy to engage with the local community within the retail centre.
“The purpose of a multi-cultural store like this, is to help deliver a tailored service experience for the culturally and linguistically diverse people of Sunshine,” Ms Honnie Donders, General Manager Bupa Health Insurance, said.
“The store has been designed to feel relaxed and inviting, it includes English and Vietnamese messaging, and the usual Bupa branding has been re-coloured to red to connect with Sunshine’s multi-cultural community.
“Bupa has 15 dedicated Capturing Multicultural Australia retail stores across the country, which are equipped with the knowledge and expertise to deliver on our promise of being a trusted health and care advisor,” Ms Donders said.
The new health insurance store is located at 80 Harvester Road, Sunshine, Victoria 3020 or call 134 135.
- The Team At Bupa Sunshine Victoria
- Tooth Fairy at Bupa Sunshine Health Insurance Store Opening.JPG 61267
- Bupa Health Insurance Sunshine Victoria Lion
- Bupa Sunshine Victoria Health Insurance Store Opening God of Fortune
- Bupa Health Insurance Sunshine Store Opening
- Lion Marching Bupa Sunshine Health Insurance Store
- Kids waiting for balloon at Bupa Health Insurance Sunshine Store Opening
- The Tooth Fairy at Bupa Sunshine Store Opening With Balloons
- Lion Walking Through Shopping Centre Bupa Health Insurance Sunshine
- Bringing Good Luck To Bupa Health Insurance Sunshine Store